Yukon College Admission Requirements, English Language Proficiency Requirements, Application fees, International application process & timelines
Yukon College Admission is ongoing for interested future students who want to apply is above the age of 17; the admission is open for all nationals
Yukon College Admission Requirements
The requirement includes English Proficiency and Program Requirements: The requirements are as follows:
Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- IELTS 6.0 (in academic Testing. not lesser than 6.0 in each section)
- iBT TOEFL –minimum of 79
- PTE Academic score of 46 (with no score lesser than 46 in each section)
Diploma and Certificate programs:
- IELTS 6.0 ( in academic testing not less than 5.5 in each section)
- iBT TOEFL minimum of 76
- PTE Academic score of 46( not lesser than 36 in each section)
Students applying under SDS (Student Direct Stream) program must have an IELTS score of 6.0 with no lower than 6.0 in each section to meet the requirements for the program.
Culinary Arts, Office Administration, and Trades programs:
- IELTS 5.0 (in academic Testing not lower than %.) in each section) or
- iBT TOEFL –score of 45
- PTE Academic score of 29 (no lower than 29 in each section)
- Adequate score on the Yukon University English placement exam (assess only at Yukon College)
- Minimum of 62% in Canadian High School English 12. Communication 12 is not accepted as meeting English requirements.
- Due to many IELTS and iBT TOEFL testing centers being closed, we will temporarily accept Duolingo English Test (Duolingo 105 = IELTS 6.0, Duolingo 100 = IELTS 5.0) and/ or IELTS Indicator Test.
English as Second language Requirements
- ESL 030: IELTS 4.5
- ESL 050:IELTS5.0
- $100 (non-refundable required with application)
- Technology fee: $100 per semester
- Activity fee:$30 per semester Health Insurance fee (student will receive a quote before arrival)
Steps on How to apply:
- Email your complete application form here and as well payment form here
- If you are requesting accommodation through Yukon University, email your complete completed Homestay application to [email protected] or apply for Campus Housing.
- Receive a letter of Eligibility ( if you are applying for academic /career programs
- Pay for tuition deposit by clicking here
- Wait for the acceptance letter
- Apply for a visa here
- Receive a verification for the accommodation of your choice
- Book your flights and confirm the date of arrival with Yukon University International
- Come to visit Yukon University.
Please be sure to read application instructions and checklist on the admission application and send them all necessary credentials your application