York University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, York University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The York University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about York admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Find a program …. Click here
- Learn about York’s admission requirements
- Submit your documents
- Receive an acknowledgment email
- Forward your final transcript
- Complete any additional program requirements
- Receive letter of offer
- Accept Letter of acceptance
- Apply for a study permit
- Minimum “B” grade point average: A minimum general grade point and average (GPA) of “B” or equivalent is necessary
- English language proficiency: give evidence of language proficiency.
- Graduate with an Honors degree; applicants must have graduated from a standard postsecondary institution holding an honors degree or equal.
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language
- YUELI: University English Language Institute
- IELTS: International English Language Testing Service
To learn about test scores for each visit here
- Pay the $130 application fee by Visa or MasterCard
- If you do not have a visa /MasterCard please contact the Office of Admissions at 416-736-5000.
- Supplementary application forms
- Letter of recommendation
- Statements of purpose
- Specific program requirements of choice.
- To start your application click here
- Fill out the appropriate information
- Click on next and follow the directives.
To learn about how to apply for a visa/MasterCard click here