York University Admission Form for Disaster & Emergency Management – BA, Courses Requirement, Application Fees, How to Apply for Admission, Communication and media studies Requirements
This is to inform all students seeking admission into York University that the online application form is open for the 2022/2023 academic session. How to apply for admission to York University is given below;
The information below provides the admission requirement and some courses for students who wish to study at York University. Find Programs of Studies, Admission Requirements as well as how to apply.
Requirements for admission:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- MHF4U or MDM4U
- And four additional 4U or M courses
To gain admission to this program, your academic average should be in the mid-70s.
OUAC code YPJ
- Goto https://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/apply
- Check minimum admission requirements
- Meet program-specific requirements
- Know the application deadlines
- Submit your application
- Submit all required documentation
- Consider a modified admission request (for students with a diagnosed disability or extenuating circumstances that may have affected academic performance)
- Check on Transfer Credit for Advanced Placement
- Goto https://form.apps06.yorku.ca/uaform/
- Fill the Application form with correct details
- Application fee cost $130, payable by Visa, Visa Debit, or MasterCard (non-refundable)
- Goto https://www.ouac.on.ca/
- Select Application Type:
Undergrad (101) – Current Ontario High School Students
Undergrad (105) – International or Canadian Applicant not currently attending an Ontario High School
Law- Ontario Law School Application Service (OLSAS)
REHAB Sciences – Ontario Rehabilitation Sciences Programs Application Service (ORPAS)
Teacher ED – Teacher Education Application Service (TEAS)
Medicine – Ontario Medical School Application Service (OMSAS)
- Then click the Application method of your choice as applicable to your program of studies to view the requirement
- Use your York Reference Number to check your application Status (Reference Number is obtained from an email sent from York University after submitting the application successfully.
- Visit: https://futurestudents.yorku.ca/requirements/docs-required
- Upload the required document and check your status.