Wilfrid Laurier University Fees for International Students 2022 –Fees & Costs. University Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The Wilfrid Laurier University Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the University. The payment directives are given below:
Fees Category and option
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How and When to Pay Fees
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add the Wilfrid Laurier University as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take up to 10 business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of Tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your Wilfrid Laurier University’s faculty fees click here.
Registration time limit| Wilfrid Laurier University Fees
You will need to pay your tuition; incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to view Deadlines.
How to Pay| Wilfrid Laurier University Fees
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about Wilfrid Laurier University, Academic and Other fees visit