Vanier Canada Governmental Scholarship/Vanier CGS benefits, Required Documents, Duration, How to apply, How to apply
Vanier Canada Graduate Governmental Scholarship …. This is to notify all students that the Canada Graduate Governmental Scholarship has released employment programs for all interested students who wish to apply;
- The scholarships are worth $50,000/year and enough to give the following:
- A living allowance
- Trip allowance of 1 person for study in Canada
- University fees
Candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible:
- General eligibility criteria for Canadian government scholarships
- Canadian citizen/foreign citizen
- Be nominated by only one Canadian institution that received Vanier CGS quotes
- Start the first doctoral studies or have completed not more than 30 months of their doctoral studies
- A Research Net application form (includes two reference letters each).
- A research proposal (minimum 2 pages).
- Special circumstances (max 0.5 pages, optional).
- A CCV (limited entries: please see completing the Common CV.
- Research contributions (1 page).
The period of this financial support is 3 years. And you can go for MS leading to Ph.D.
If you are concerned to study in Canada Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022, you must contact the institution you want to practice your studies there to elect you.
For more information click here and learn more.
- Those who wish to be applying for a Vanier CGS should verify that the institution to which they are applying for doctoral studies has a Vanier CGS quota.
- They must then notify the institution that they desire to be considered .
See also >>>>>>>>TRU Graduate Programs |Thompson Rivers University