University of the West Scholarship/UWest Scholarship –Online Application for Undergraduate, UWest Scholarship Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The UWest Scholarship Admission for Undergraduate is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about UWest admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
The institution has established the UWest Scholarship to encourage and motivate outstanding students to pursue and complete their educational studies at the University of the West.
For students who wish to be considered for the University Scholarship must submit the following:
- Complete and signed the Uwest Financial Aid Application form
- A completed and signed University of the West International Student Supplemental.
- The Application Deadline is April
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all documents are submitted on time.
- Applications submitted after the above-mention deadline will only be considered
- This grant is available to continuing degree-seeking students at Uwest. ELI students seeking a certificate only are not qualified for this scholarship.
- A minimum required GPA is 3.2 for graduates, GPA 3.0 for undergraduates
- May be made based on the individual cases.
- Students who have GPAs below the minimum requirements may be considered for scholarship acceptance if they are to demonstrate distinguished strength in other aspects of the evaluation criteria.
- Students must be enrolled at least half-time to qualify for this scholarship.
- Leadership – Demonstrate initiative in making constructive contributions to the university and/or the wider community. This may include suggestions and/or organization of activities that have led to curriculum, institutional, or community improvements.
- Service – A demonstrated record of service activities that contribute to the well-being of Uwest and/or the wider community.
- Integrity – Demonstrate behavior that reflects “Honesty” “Compassion” Equanimity” and “Appreciation for Differences”.
- Academic Achievement – candidates should be in satisfactory academic standing.
To apply click here