University of Winnipeg Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Winnipeg Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The University of Winnipeg Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about Ontario admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
University of Winnipeg Graduate Programs
- Duolingo English Test: A minimum score of 115.
- TOEFL Test of English as a Foreign Language: Accomplish a minimum score grade of 86 with no below score of 20.
An average grade score of 4.5 in Listening and Reading
and A score of 4.0 in Writing.
- IELTS International (English Language Testing System):
IELTS Academic: Minimum general score of 6.5 and 7.0 in Indicator.
Click here to view Winnipeg’s various Graduate Programs to enable you to choose your desired program.
CHECKLIST Application Deadlines:
- Fall Term (September) = February 1
- Winter Term (January) = September 1
- Spring-Summer Term (May) = December 1
- For the domestic applicants: $100
- International applicants: $120
Note all application Fees can be paid through credit card, debit card (in person at UW Student Services), cheque, money orders from
Canada, and wire transfer (Flywire) for international students.
- Two letters of reference
- Plan of Study/Personal statement
- extra Achievements
- Writing Sample (Cultural Studies, Indigenous Governance, MDP, MiM, Criminal Justice only)
- evidence of Citizenship
- Verification of English Language aptitude
- proof of Name Change
- Official educational Transcript(s) from all Post-Secondary Higher Education Institutions
- Official Translation of Academic Transcript(s)
- Confirmation of Degree Awarded (International Students only)