University of Waterloo Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, University of Waterloo Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The University Waterloo Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Waterloo’s admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Master’s programs and Graduate Diploma admissions
Applying with domestic credentials:
- A 75%general standing in the last two years of a four years Honor’s Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Have at least a 75% in general standing in a four-year Honors Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Applying with international /domestic credentials:
- Have at least a 75% overall standing, or equivalent, in your previous degree
- Demonstrate other superior qualifications, such as advanced study ability
- In certain instances, if you have effectively completed one Ph.D. you may be admitted into a second Ph.D. in a complementary area
- Understand the types of admission
- Learn more about your program here
- Complete the English proficiency language
- Contact your referees
- Apply at least two to four weeks ahead of your program application deadline
- Create an OUAC account also AN OUAC account.
- Ensure you select the correct program
- Input the correct application information.
All payments made are non-refundable
- The application is$125 CAD per program.
- Supplementary information form
- Resume letter, writing sample
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Permanent resident card
- Internet-based TOEFL.
- IELTS (academic) – International English Language Testing System
- MELAB – Michigan English Language Assessment Battery
- CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language
- PTE (academic) – Pearson Test of English
- EFAS – English for Academic Success………for more information about score required visit here
Note that when ordering TOEFL from the Education Testing Service use the following:
- Institution code: 0996 (University of Waterloo)
- Department code: 01 (graduate Studies).
learn how to apply for a visa here