UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO
Accounting and Financial Management admission requirements for Ontario high school students
Individual selection from the mid-80s.
These are the basic Required courses
• Any Grade 12 English 4U — A minimum grade of 75 is required at least.
• The Advanced Functions 4U — A minimum grade of 75 is required.
• Calculus and Vectors 4U — A minimum grade of 75 is required as well.
Recommended courses are listed below:
Grade 12 M Principles of Financial Accounting
Grade 12 U Mathematics of Data Management
• This High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses, including all required courses.
• Grade 12 U or M all courses must be completed through any school that is inspected and approved by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
• Admission averages may depend on the number of applications received and the number of spaces available for each session.
• The range of the courses listed above is based on previous years.
• Any Repeated applicant’s courses may be taken into consideration depending on the program.
THIS PROGRAM NOTES BELOW HELPS THE APPLICANTS TO KNOW THE SCHOOL STEPS:
• All Applicants will be required to complete an Accounting and Financial Management Admissions Assessment form (AFMAA). more details will be emailed to you once you have applied.
• If your first language is not English, you may need to meet our English language requirements.
• The school strongly recommends that you submit an Admission Information Form. Instructions will be sent after have submitted your application form.
Note: that the above admission requirements for (Accounting and Financial Management) is mainly for Ontario high school students and can also be useful for those that are in need of admission requirements into the university of waterloo
For more information, you can visit the school campus for more details.