University of the Fraser Valley Admission Requirements and Admission Procedures,General ,English,and ProgrRequirements,Eligibility,How to pay.
This is to inform all interested students who wish to apply for admission to the University of the Fraser Valley that the Admission Application is ongoing for all Nationals.
University of the Fraser Valley Admission Requirements and Admission Procedures
The University of the Fraser Admission Requirements is Categorize into three sections and it is as follows:
There are the three types of necessities that you need to meet before been qualify for admission at UFV:
- The General requirements,
- English requirements,
- And Program requirements
Make sure you analyze all three requirements carefully to ensure appropriate admission.
All applicants must meet ONE of the following:
- C. high school commencement or equivalent;
- Or completion of a minimum of nine UFV or transferable post-secondary credits with a smallest amount 2.00 GPA (C average) based on all credits attempted;
- Or a bare minimum of 19 years of age by the beginning of the opening class;
- Or, for the right of entry into the elementary point programs only, the least amount of 17 years of age and out of high school for at least one year by the beginning of the semester.
The English language is the language of instruction at UFV. To be successful, applicants have to exhibit language proficiency by meeting the following necessity:
- A C+ ending grade in one of English 12, English 12 First Peoples, AP English, or IB English.
International students can as well review accepted English test scores on the UFV International website.
To meet the English language proficiency requirement applicants must meet the language necessities for most post-secondary courses, except for English and connections courses which have exact necessities.
Applicants that are unable to meet the English language entry requirement can advance their language skills through the University Foundation certificate.
Many of the programs necessitate that you meet other entrance requirements, such as the grade 12 graduation, and also completion of particular courses with certain grades or averages, written statements, references, or the submission of a selection.
To get more information about your program of choice and to know the applicable requirements Visit the UFV Academic Calendar
Eligibility and residency category
The University of the Fraser Valley receives applications both from domestic and international students. Different fees, timelines, and procedures apply.
HOW TO PAY
Pay can be done through online banking (the preferred method) through your bank or credit union via the same method as paying your bills online:
- Login into your bank account
- choose the University of the Fraser Valley or UFV as the payee
- Use your student ID number as the account number
- The Online payments can take about 3 business days to be applied to your student account
Programs open for application
Applicants should apply early to ensure consideration for the intake term you are concerned about.
(Sept to Dec)
(Jan to Apr)
(May to Aug)
|October 1||May 1||October 1|
|Offers of admission*||February||Continuous||Continuous|
HOW to pay for Course
To pay for your required course follow the six steps below to sign up.
- Pay your deposit
Pay your deposit of $200 well in advance of your registration time each semester:
- Find your registration time
- Log in to my VF to find your registration time:
- pick ‘Student information’
- choose ‘Registration’
- Select ‘Check on your registration time and accessibility’
- Select the period from the drop-down menu and click o ‘SUBMIT’
- The particular time at which you can register will appear, for example, June 23 (2 PM) – Dec 5. You may schedule anytime during this period. For the best course selection, register as early as you can.
- Find out which courses you need to take
Confirm which program you’ve been admitted to. Then, review your program’s guidelines on the UFV Calendar to make sure you know which courses you need to take.
- Build your schedule
- Register for courses
The registration is online Register online. Log in to myUFV
- And lastly, Attend the first day of classes