University of Ottawa Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Ottawa Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The University of Ottawa Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about U Ottawa admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
University of Ottawa Graduate Programs
The U Ottawa offers course- and research-based master’s programs, doctoral programs, and graduate diplomas. Search our graduate programs to find the one that’s right for you. Here for the Graduate diploma and Here for the Master’s program.
- Decide on a program
- Check the application time limit
- Confirm you meet the admission requirements
- Gather the admission requirements
- Gather all the necessary recommend letters
- Find out about language requirements
- Upload your documents
- Select the thesis supervisor.
- Click here to create your OUAC Account to start your application.
For Masters and graduate diploma programs:
- Be sure you hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with a standard grade of 70%, or B (calculated using your last 20 courses)
- Hold a master’s degree with an average grade score of 75%, or B+ (calculated using your last 10 courses)
Applicants must upload a full set of credentials for each program they are applying to, through uoZone, the student portal. Concerning filenames and file format, please respect the following instructions:
- We extremely advise that you change your documents to PDF formats.
- File names cannot include parentheses ( ), quotations “or any other special characters.
- Keep the file name short and relevant to its content.
- Separate words with an underscore (_).
- Be sure you preview your file since you cannot correct or delete it once it is submitted.
- In addition to the PDF files, you can upload .doc, .docx, .jpeg, .jpg, .txt files.
|English-language tests||French-language tests|
|Name of test||TOEFL (paper-based)||TOEFL (Internet-based)||IELTS (overall average)||IELTS (individual skills)||CanTEST (listening and reading)||CanTEST (writing)||DELF||DALF||TESTCan (listening and reading)||TESTCan (writing)|
|Results||550||79||6.5||5.0||4.5||4.0||B2||C1 or C2||4.5||4.0|
|570||88||6.5||5.0||4.5||4.0||B2||C1 or C2||4.5||4.0|
|580||92||6.5||6.0||4.5||4.0||B2||C1 or C2||4.5||4.0|
|600||100||7.0||6.0||4.5||4.5||B2||C1 or C2||4.5||4.5|
|650||114||8.0||7.0||4.5||4.5||B2||C1 or C2||4.5||4.5|
And here for Programs specific requirements.
- Non –refundable application fees: 110 CND (this is for most of the programs) when submitting your application.
- To view the tuition fee click here.
See Also steps to apply for Visa here