UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY ADMISSION PROCESS
This is to inform all the students who are seeking admission into University of Calgary that online admission is ongoing.
We have listed the steps below to follow to your successful admission
- Create an Apply Alberta account
Beginning from October 1, you can start your application on the Apply Alberta website, complete your profile, and select the “University of Calgary.
- Create or enter your ID
In a particular part of the application, you’ll be asked to enter or to create your UCalgary ID.
- Complete your application
Use our application guide to help you with your application or you can visit Undergraduate Application – How to Apply | University of Calgary site.
- You must submit your application fee and pay the $125
Submitting your UCalgary application form is necessary for review, and selects a way to pay your $125 application fee.
- Submit your required document
Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your UCalgary Student Centre how and where to submit any required documents. Visit our documents page for more information. Undergraduate Application – How to Apply | University of Calgary site.
Below are the things to look forward to after applying for your admission:
Watch your email
- After you apply, we’ll start communicating with you through your email. Check your inbox for information about timelines, transcripts, and next steps.
Check your status
- To check your status login to your My UCalgary student center to find details on your application status, required documents, and deadlines specific to your application.
Apply for residence
- If you’re applying directly from high school, our multi-year residence guarantee ensures you’ll have a place to live on campus for your first two years of study before you have the choice of accommodation.
Apply for scholarships and award
You do not have to wait for an admission offer you can as well complete our entrance award application.
we wish you a successful admission progress