University of Alberta Admission Application Deadline, University of Alberta Closure Date
This is to inform all students seeking admission into Alberta University that the online screening is open for the 2022 Academic session.
The University of Alberta Admission Application Deadline for Fall 2020 / Winter 2021 Term
This Information is about the implications of missing each deadline is included:
- If any deadline is missed it can affect your course registration, your grades, and your fee assessment.
- Please be sure to meet these deadlines because there is no fees appeal for missing a deadline affecting your fee assessment Registration Dates and Deadlines
Registration Dates and the Terms Deadline are as follows:
Fall 13-week classes Sep 15, 2020 Sep 30, 2020 Oct 2, 2020 Nov 30, 2020
6-week classes Sep 15, 2020 Sep 30, 2020 Sep 25, 2020 Oct 5, 2020
6-week classes Oct 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020 Nov 20, 2020 Nov 30, 2020
Winter 13-week classes Jan 22, 2021, Jan 29, 2021, Feb 10, 2021, April 9, 2021
6-week classes Jan 22, 2021, Jan 29, 2021, Jan 29, 2021, Feb 12, 2021
6-week classes Mar 19, 2021, Jan 29, 2021, Mar 26, 2021, April 9, 2021
Both Terms (A/B) Sep 15, 2020, Sep 30, 2020, See Note 3 Jan 22, 2021
The future and present students of Alberta University must take note of the following information.
- Students who have not to make payments of fees in full by this date, or made satisfactory alternate arrangements, will be assessed late payment penalty charges.
- To avoid installment of charges, all Fall/Winter fees must be paid by the Fall Term Fee Payment Deadline and Spring/Summer fees must be paid by the Spring Term Fee Payment Deadline. Refer to Deadline for Fee Payment for details.
- All Students withdrawing after the given date will be assessed full fees.
- If you withdraw from a two-term (A/B part) course from October 3, 2020, to January 22, 2021, you will be assessed full fees for Fall Term.
- If your Faculty determines that you may have special permission to withdraw from January 23 to February 10, 2021, you will be assessed Fall
Term fees and 50% of Winter Term fees.
After the given date (February 10, 2021), you will be assessed full fees for both terms.