University of New Brunswick/UNB Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, University of New Brunswick Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The University of New Brunswick Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Choose your desired program…click here to explore all
- Review admission requirements
- Upload your documents
- Apply online visit here to create an account
- Submit your supporting documents
- Submit your application
- Frequently ask questions
- Three reference letter
- Sample of writing
- Statement of interest
- GRE, GMAT test scores
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Note that all payments made are non-refundable:
- $65.00 for domestic applicants
- International candidates – $125.00.
Applicants are to meet the following test requirements for admission qualification;
- TOEFL IBT: a minimum score of 85 is required
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator: minimum general score of 6.5
- CAEL CE or CAEL: Online with a minimum general score of 60
- Pearson Vue Test with a minimum score of 59
- CEA: C1 advanced or C2 proficiency with a minimum score of 176
- Duolingo: grade score of 115 in general.
- To learn more click here.
Applicants are advised to apply early following dates is guidelines
- Fall term (September start) —June 1
- Winter term (January start) — apply before Oct. 1
- Summer (various start dates from May-August) — submit an application before Feb. 1
For more information visit here.
Steps to apply for a visa
to apply for a visa click here to see the required procedures and costs
see also>>>>>Embassy Visa Fees for Students Tourist and Visitors