UFV Tuition Fees 2022 | University of the Fraser Valley–Fees & Costs. University Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The University of the Fraser Valley Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the University. The payment directives are given below:
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add the University of the Fraser Valley as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take few business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of Tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To see options about payment methods click here.
You will need to pay your tuition; incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to learn more.
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about the University of the Fraser Valley, Academic and Other fees visit
Check here for more information about how to enroll, pay fees, and more.
- Domestic Tuition: 9,600 CAD,
- International tuition 16,620 CAD
For more information visit the Student Financial Assistance for guidance, information, tools, and services to help you meet your financial needs or complaints.
See also >>>>>>>>>>>>Trent University tuition Fees for international Students 2022