Types of Theater Equipment ,Reason why Surgeon wear green , Major elements of theater, how to become a doctor in canada , High School requirements.
Types Theater of Equipment in theatre and their uses in different in forms, this article will educate you on more about theatre instruments and as well Major elements in theatre:
Types of Theater Equipments
Theatre is a place where special duties are carried out, and they are several types of theatre but
We will be focusing on the medical aspects firstly let’s see the definition given below:
Definition of medical theatre: It is an operating theatre (also known as an operating room (OR), operating suite, or Operation Suite) is a facility within a hospital where surgical operations are carried out in an aseptic environment, by a professional and by a skilled personnel.
- various doctors use blue clothes or white , it was said doctors get headache during surgery as a result of staring at the white scrubs of their colleagues for too long in 1914, one influential doctor switched to green scrubs when in service since he thought it would be easier on his eyes.
- Also one of senior professor said that green colour of drape soothes the eyes of distressed patient so it is used as told to us as well it is a symbolic of a hospital /first –aid set up during the world war 1 & 2 and made popular by the British.
- Patient monitor
- Infusion pump
- Syringe pump
- EKG/ECG machines
- Hematology Analyzer /cell counter
- Biochemistry Analyzer.
- Cutting, incising or dissecting instruments
- Grasping holding and clamping instruments
- Suturing and Aspirating instruments
- Dilating and probing instruments
- Measuring instruments
- Retracting and exposing instruments
- Suctioning and stapling instruments
- Surgical lamb light.
- X-ray machine
- Surgical table bed
- Patient monitor
- Trolley anesthesia machine
- Infusion pump
- Stethoscope and pocket diagnostic set
- Sphygmomanometer and infrared thermoter
- Pulse oximeter
- Glucometer including appropriate
- Alcohol wipes, gloves, lubricant jelly
- Alcohol gel for hands.
Below are some of the Requirements;
- Strong Work ethic ,
- Knowledge ,
- Theatre space
- Design Aspects (scenery, costumes, lighting, and sound)
- Text (which includes focus, reason, point of view.
There are several types scissors used in theatre, and it has varies of functions
The surgical scissors rigidity allows the cutting with sharp edges and makes the cutting easier and smoother. There are about 2000 different types of surgical scissors in use.
- Anatomy and physiology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- BSc Operation Theater Technology
- BSc Anesthesia
- BSc Genetics
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc Sports Science
- BSc Botany
How to become a Doctor in Canada
- Obtain your university Degree. Firstly Before you can go medical school in Canada, and obtain your degree from an accredited university.
- Attain a Medical School. …
- Obtain and Pass Your Licensing Exam. …
- Complete Your Residency.
- Science and humanities fundamentals.
- Minimum GPA of 3.6/4.0.
- MCAT score with a maximum of 125 in each section.
- Four 250-word personal statements on exact questions.
- Autobiographical draft of up to 32 activities + three 250-word explanations.
- 3 orientation letters.
- Saskatchewan University medical School.
- University of British Columbia Medical School
- Memorial University of Newfoundland Medical School
- University of Manitoba Medical School
- Alberta University Medical School.
The total cost of medical education in Canada may exceed $100,000.in US and UK medical school tuition fee is less expensive at only $13,000 for Canadians and $25,000 for international students.
See also>>>>>>Hull York Medical School Scholarship
To Apply for Visa Go Here