Trinity Western University/TWU Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Trinity Western University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Trinity University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Trinity admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Find a program …. Click here to explore programs
- Learn about admission requirements
- Submit your documents
- Forward your final transcript
- Complete any additional program requirements
- Accept Letter of acceptance
- Apply for study permit]
- A total of 4 Grade 12 Academic Courses are required (English 12 + 3 more) with a 70% average. Note that English 12 is required for academic entry.
- The English 12 requirement is at least 55%.
- All applicants must have completed the Dogwood (graduation proof)
- Three academic Grade 11 courses (or equivalent) are also suggested including English 11, not including physical and health education, career education, applied design, skills and technology, and religious studies courses.
Please note that: The U1 admission, applicants from countries in which the primary language and the language of teaching is English do not need to provide additional proof of English language
- IELTS: a minimum score of 60 with no score below 5.5.
- TOEFL: grade score of 78 with no less 19 (U1 entrance)
- CAEL: score of 60, in general, is required with no score below 50.
All applicants are required to pay their non-refundable application fee of $150 (non-refundable) for quick assessment.
For the current school year:
- Tuition fee: 28,000 Canadian dollars,
- Application fee: 150 Canadian dollars;
- Textbook and material fee: 1000 Canadian dollars;
- Industrial Training system usage fee and as well as graduation application fee: 1,500 Canadian dollars.
Also, students pay the following expenses on their own they are as follows:
- visas, etc.
The minimum GPA for admission is 3.0 or (B) based on the years two years of the B.A. (presuming these include mostly upper-level courses) and the minimum grades of four of the upper-level qualification courses
- Fall term: September to January 31
- Spring term: January to October 15.
Other requirements|Trinity Western University/TWU Graduate Programs
- GRE requirements
- Click here
- Fill out the appropriate details
- Ensure all data are correct
- Click on register.
See also >>>>>>>Canada Visitor Visa, How To Apply for Temporary Resident Visa