Trent University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Trent’s Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Trent University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Trent University Graduate Programs
Click here to review the availability of Trent’s programs for your desired courses.
For programs requirements review click here
- Review your specific program requirements
- Prepare your application
- Receive acknowledgment email and claim myTrent account
- Upload your required documents
- Application review
- Click here to create an account.
The tests below are acceptable forms of English Language Proficiency Proof:
- TOEFL: PBT/IBT special Home Edition. A minimum grade score of 580 PBT, or 93 IBT (with a minimum score of 22 in both speaking and writing
Trent University Institution Number for official TOEFL test result submission code: 0896
- CAEL or CAEL online: The minimum satisfactory score is 60, with at least 60 on the writing aptitude test.
- IELTS: Academic testing. A minimum approval score is 6.5, with no band below 6.0.
- Successful completion of Trent-ESL Foundations for University – must be completed preceding to beginning Graduate Studies
Some programs may have higher admission requirement
- The least amount necessary for admission to a Master’s Program is a four-year Honours Bachelor’s Degree (or the equivalent), from a standard university.
- The general academic standard of at least an upper second-class standing (B+/77%) in the work of the last ten full educational credits or the last two undergraduate years (full-time equivalent).
- All Applicants to a Ph.D. program should usually have a Master of Arts or a Master of Science degree as suitable.
- The least amount B+ average on a completed Master’s Program
- Official transcript from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Two letters of reference
- A plan of study
- Writing sample
- Proof of citizenship (for indigenous applicants)
- English language proficiency exam scores (if applicable)