Trent university Admission Requirements for Ontario secondary school, Nonontario secondary school, Other International Baccalaureate students.
Trent university of Application Admission is open for all interested candidates who want to apply the admission is open for all nationals.
Trent University Admission Requirements is as follows
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Requirements for Ontario secondary school candidates
- Candidates must have at least a slight Maximum of 70% average in the best six 4U/M courses*.
- Every applicant is reviewed on an individual basis for meeting the English Language aptitude test necessity. See the English Language aptitude test requirements for suitable tests and exemptions.
- Check out the admission chart for program-specific requirements and bare minimum average
Application and Documents Required from Ontario candidates:
- Make Use of the OUAC 101 application.
- Your school will forward your grades to Trent University.
- Upload your English language aptitude test results through MyTrent if you wish to provide additional verification of your English language aptitude test.
Non-Ontario, other Canadian Secondary School Diploma
Requirements for non-Ontario candidates
- Meet the Minimum average of 70%.
- Each candidate will be reviewed on an individual basis for meeting the English Language Proficiency requirement. See the English Language Proficiency requirements for acceptable tests and exemptions.
- See the entrance chart that reflects common equivalency for subjects taken in provinces other than Ontario and minimum course necessities for each province.
Application and Documents Requirements for non-Ontario secondary school students:
- You can Use the OUAC 105 or Trent direct application.
- A high school in progress or, if accomplished, last record. Normally, an in-progress transcript must contain Grade 12, 1st term results.
- Forward your transcript through Trent.
- Submit your English language aptitude test results via MyTrent if you wish to provide further verification of your English language proficiency test result.
- You should obtain an admission offer and settle on enrolling at Trent University, a final high school record, as well as evidence of graduation, must be expected as soon as it becomes accessible.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Have a Minimum general score of 26 (including bonus points) in IB diploma*.
- English Language A with a minimum grade of 4 satisfies for English necessity. English B with a strong score may also be accepted. You can See the English Language proficiency necessities for acceptable tests and exemptions if you do not have the required course/grade as per beyond.
- Observe the admission register for program particular necessities. Qualification courses can be presented at average and/or Higher Level.
For programs with compulsory “Mathematics”, we will accept the following:
Analysis and approaches (Math AA) – HL
Analysis and approaches (Math AA) – SL
Applications and interpretation (Math AI) – HL
- Applications and reading (Math AI) – SL: will be accepted where “Mathematics” is not compulsory only.
For admission into Biomedical Science the following IB courses are essential: Biology, Chemistry and one of Mathematics (see above) or Physics
For IB Certificates
IB certificate courses (both average and Higher Level) can be used for admittance only in combination with another high school program of study.
In IB Career associated Program
Applications are received on a case-by-case basis.
Application and Documents Requirements for international Baccalaureate:
- You can Use the OUAC 105 or Trent direct application
- High school in-progress transcript, including predicted IB grades. If you completed an IB diploma, request IBO to release your final IB Diploma results to Trent University.
- Submit your in-progress transcript through Trent. Otherwise, your school can email your record to [email protected] or release it via Parchment.
- You will receive an admission offer and make a decision to enroll at Trent University, final IB diploma must be received directly from IBO (make sure to request a release of your diploma/certificate grades to Trent).
Other International Secondary Schools
Requirements for other international schools:
- Visit trentu.ca/intl/requirements for country-specific requirements
- Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis for meeting the English Language aptitude test requirement. See the English Language Proficiency supplies for acceptable tests and exemptions.
- See the admission chart for program particular necessities and for a minimum average score.
Application and Documents Requirements for other international secondary schools:
- Make Use of the OUAC 105 or Trent direct application.
- The High school in-progress transcript is required. usually, an in-progress record must be included in the mid-term results of your last year’s grade.
- If you have completed your studies, final high school transcript, and graduation diploma.
- Submit your documents via Trent. instead, your school can email your transcript to [email protected]
- Submit your English language aptitude test results via MyTrent if you wish to provide support for your English language proficiency.
- You will receive an admission offer and settle on enrolling at Trent University, a final high school transcript including verification of graduation must be received as soon as it becomes obtainable.