Bank of America mobile transfer code is one of the simplest methods of sending and receiving money across banks with no stress as compared to Wire transfer, and others.
This content unveils steps to transfer money from bank to bank using the Bank of America Mobile App.
Transferring from a Bank of America bank account to another bank account is simple with the use of a Mobile App. Simply download the Bank of America Mobile App, install it on your phone, open the app and securely sign in to continue.
Table of Contents
- Visit https://promo.bankofamerica.com/mobile-banking/
- Select your Phone device type
- Enter your ten (10) digit Mobile Number.
- Click the Download button
With the mobile app, you easily move money between your Bank of America banking and Merrill Edge® investment accounts or your accounts at other banks.
In the app, you can:
- Set up automatic transfers from checking to savings
- Move funds between business and personal accounts
- Set future-dated transfers up to a year in advance
From the mobile app:
- Use your fingerprint to securely sign in
- Select Transfer | Send and then Make a Transfer.
- Select the account you want to transfer From and then the account you want to transfer To.
- Enter the Amount you’d like to transfer.
- Enter the date you want the transaction to occur and then tap Continue.
- Confirm the transaction details, tap Make Transfer and you’re done!
Stay connected to your accounts through Mobile and Online Banking with these great features:
- Set up unusual activity alerts
- Pay bills and set up recurring payments
- Deposit checks and get immediate confirmation with our Mobile Banking app
- Securely send money to friends and family using Zelle®
With the Bank of America Mobile App, you can enjoy whooping benefits from home in the following ways;
- Pay a friend back for lunch with the Zelle Transfers Account type
- You can split a bill by adding recipients from your contacts and request money from multiple people with Zelle Transfers
- Make Electronic Bank Transfers at Convenience to other banks
- Set up recurring or future-dated transfers
- Pay bills
- Deposit to a bank account
- Transfers at no cost/fees
- Set goals,
- Track spending and bank on the go
The following items are not accepted via mobile deposit:
- U.S. savings bonds
- Checks from foreign banks
- Money orders
- Traveler’s checks
- Image Replacement Documents (IRDs)
- Third-party checks
- Checks not payable in U.S. dollars