Registering for Toefl Exams (test) 2021, Dates, Centres, How to Register for TOEFL Exams (Test) 2021, TOEFL Past Questions and Answers.
Toefl Exams (Test) can easily be done online via the internet, email, phone and on Toefl Examination Centres. This guide will put you through the process of how to register for TOEFL exams (Test) 2021, Exams centres, Dates and how to apply for Toefl 2021.
Table of Contents
The Test of English as Foreign Language –TOEFL Exams tests mostly international students’ usage and understanding of English as it is spoken, written and heard in colleges and university surroundings.
It is one of the most popular English proficiency exams accepted at American and Canadian universities and other schools abroad. This Exam is conducted by Educational Testing Service – ETS across different test centres in the country. Interested students who want to study in any international college and University can register for the TOEFL exam. Check for TOEFL Exam Application Deadlines and TOEFL Test Dates.
Before we proceed, here is the summary of how to Register for TOEFL Exams 2021
|TOEFL means:||Test of English as a Foreign Language|
|TOEFL Application Portal||https://www.ets.org/toefl|
|Conducted by||ETS (Educational Testing Service)|
|General Name||English language proficiency test|
|Generally accepted by||Universities in the USA and Canada|
|Mode of exam||Internet-based and Paper-based|
|TOEFL iBT fee||US$185|
|TOEFL Paper-based test fee||US$180|
|Score Range||Reading: 0–30
Most reasons why TOEFL is necessary are
- TOEFL is one important criterion to qualify for admission in any International college or University
- TOEFL qualifies students for Scholarships
- TOEFL help students and candidates looking for employment abroad with their visa application process.
Registration for TOEFL can be done via phone, online, mail, or in person at the TOEFL 2021 test registration centre. Registration for a test date closes seven days before that test and attract late application fees of US $40
To begin the application for TOEFL Exam, get to know your test centre first.
To Apply for Toefl Exam,
- Go to https://www.ets.org/toefl
- Create your profile.
- Fill in all the information like your name, address, and email id, etc.
- Fill in your name Passport ID number correctly.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
Interested international students can apply for TOEFL Exams based on the available dates and desired centres. To start the application, check the available centres here and the date before you apply.
To choose TOEFL Date and Centre,
- Go to: https://v2.ereg.ets.org/ereg/public/testcenter/availability/seats?_p=TEL
- Enter Location
- Choose available date
- Click Apply
TOEFL iBT Application fees cost is US$185.
To pay for the Toefl exam fee, proceed to login
The following are the different Canada TOEFL exam testing Centres and Locations 2021
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
Getting ready for TOEFL exams demands you know the mode of exams you choose. There are two methods of writing the TOEFL test;
- TOEFL iBT (TOEFL internet Based Test)
- TOEFL Paper-delivered Test
TOEFL test is tested across Reading, Listening, Writing and speaking capability. See table below.
|Reading||0-30||High: 22-30 Medium: 15-21 Low: 0-14|
|Listening||0-30||High: 22-30 Medium: 14-22 Low: 0-13|
|Speaking||0-30||Good: 26-30 Fair: 18-25 Limited: 10-17 Weak: 0-16|
|Writing||0-30||Good: 24-30 Fair: 17-23 Limited: 1-16 Zero: 0|
- TOEFL generally requires that you only use either US English or UK English during your examination and not mix the two.
- TOEFL consists mainly of multiple-choice questions
- The TOEFL Test speaking section is done online with an examiner