The Saskatchewan University Application for Undergraduate & Graduate 2023-2024, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate is given as follows;
Application Portal: Online portal
Application Fee (non-refundable): 90 CAD for Undergraduate & 120 CAD for Graduate
Mode of Payment: Visa/Master card
Academic Calendar: Semester-based
Intake Seasons : Fall/Winter/Summer
Work Experience: Required for Business Programs
Financial Aid: Scholarships
This is to inform all interested students and the entire public that the Saskatchewan University admission for 2023-2024 academic sessions is open online for Undergraduate Programs. The Saskatchewan Admission is open for the fall and winter or summer sessions.
Admission Requirements and Deadlines
|Start term||Application Deadline||International Deadline|
|Dec 1, 2022|
Documents due: Dec 15, 2022
|Sep 1, 2022|
Documents due: Oct 1, 2022
|Apr 1, 2023|
Documents due: May 1, 2023
|Feb 1, 2023|
Documents due: Mar 1, 2023
|May 1, 2023|
Documents due: Jun 1, 2023
|Mar 1, 2023|
Documents due: Apr 1, 2023
|Aug 15, 2023|
Documents due: Aug 15, 2023
|May 1, 2023|
Documents due: Jun 1, 2023
|Dec 1, 2023|
Documents due: Dec 15, 2023
|Sep 1, 2023|
Documents due: Oct 1, 2023
|· Bachelor’s degree programs (3-4 years)|
|· Diploma programs (2-3 years)|
|· Certificate programs (1-2 years, or can be accomplished together with a degree)|
|· Non-direct entry programs requiring previous university study to enter|
Application Fee: 90 CAD
- A minimum aggregate of 70% in high school examinations.
- English proficiency test scores.
- School report form.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport.
- A CV/Resume, if required.
- Interviews, if required.
- Portfolios and proof of work is required in some programs like art and architecture.
- Auditions might be required for music and dance programs.
Graduate Admission Requirements
|Name of the program||Academic transcripts||CV/Resume||Letters of recommendation||Additional requirements|
|Master of Professional Accounting||Required||Required||Not required||Supplemental application form|
|Master of Arts in Anthropology||Required||Required||3||Writing sample required.|
|Master of Science in Biology||Required||Required||Not required||A statement/letter of intent.|
|Master of Business Administration||Required||Required||3 confidential required, minimum one academic||A minimum score of 500 in GMAT, A statement/letter of intent.|
|Master in Law||Required||Required||3||Research statement and writing sample.|
English language proficiency must be displayed in order to get admission into the University of Saskatchewan. The English proficiency tests required and the minimum score requirements are given below.
|Test||UG Scores||PG Scores|
|Cambridge C1 Advanced||176||–|
To apply for admission into Saskatchewan university,
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/
- Click on Accéder à monPortail
- Or Download form https://admissions.saskatchewan.ca/contactandgeneralinformation/
- Fill same and send to the Admission Application Email
- Saskatchewan University Application Deadline 2023-2024
Saskatchewan University application time limit is 2023-2024 for Undergraduate/Graduate Admissions is given as follows. All submission should keep dates.
Students, applying to Fall 2023 may apply on a continuing source using the University Of Saskatchewan Application Form. Spaces are now limited for all degrees and majors and you may be granted an option if your first choice is no longer obtainable.
Intercontinental applicants applying from high school/secondary school may pertain for the fall entry point, which begins in September the deadline is varies.
The University of Saskatchewan will be using the highest grade reported for any repeated course
The application Fees for admission into the 2023-2024 academic year is 90 CAD and 120 for Graduate
Paying for the admission application form is done online with the help of Visa/Master card
The following documents are required from all internationally admitted students.
- A valid passport
- A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), from the Ministry of immigration for programs longer than 6 months
- Apply for a study permit and visa
- Quebec’s immigration law requires proof of valid health and hospitalization insurance.
Students require a Canadian student visa in order to study at University of Saskatchewan. Students need to submit official documents including financial documents to avail a Canadian student visa. They also need to sit for an interview with the embassy in their home country and bring a number of documents to the interview. The documents which are required for the visa interview are as follows.
- Student application form, completely filled.
- Letter of acceptance from the university.
- A valid passport which will help the student get into Canada to study at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Two recent passport sized photographs.
- Financial records showing proof of enough funds either in the form of bank statements or sponsor’s statements.
- The proof of payment of study permit.
- English proficiency test scores like TOEFL, IELTS etc.
- Additional documents can also be required like letters of recommendation, statement of purpose etc.
Once these documents have been displayed and the interview has been cleared, a Canadian student visa will be issued to the student.
Saskatchewan University Tuition Estimates
|Canadian students||International students|
See also>>>>>>>>Laval University Admission 2023-2024 | Admission Requirement