The Saskatchewan University Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate is given as follows;
Application Portal: Online portal
Application Fee (non-refundable): 84 CAD
Mode of Payment: Visa/Master card
Academic Calendar: Semester-based
Intake Seasons : Fall/Winter/Summer
Work Experience: Required for Business Programs
Financial Aid: Scholarships
This is to inform all interested students and the entire public that the Saskatchewan University admission for 2020 – 2021 academic sessions is open online for Undergraduate Programs. The Saskatchewan Admission is open for the fall and winter or summer sessions.
|· Bachelor’s degree programs (3-4 years)|
|· Diploma programs (2-3 years)|
|· Certificate programs (1-2 years, or can be accomplished together with a degree)|
|· Non-direct entry programs requiring previous university study to enter|
To apply for admission into Saskatchewan university,
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/
- Click on Accéder à monPortail
- Or Download form https://admissions.saskatchewan.ca/contactandgeneralinformation/
- Fill same and send to the Admission Application Email
- Saskatchewan University Application Deadline 2020/2021
Saskatchewan University application time limit is 2020/2021 for Undergraduate/Graduate Admissions is given as follows. All submission should keep dates.
Students, applying to Fall 2021 may apply on a continuing source using the University Of Saskatchewan Application Form. Spaces are now limited for all degrees and majors and you may be granted an option if your first choice is no longer obtainable.
Intercontinental applicants applying from high school/secondary school may pertain for the fall entry point, which begins in September the deadline is varies.
The University of Saskatchewan will be using the highest grade reported for any repeated course
The application Fees for admission into the 2020/2021 academic year is 84 CAD
Paying for the admission application form is done online with the help of Visa/Master card
The following documents are required from all internationally admitted students.
- A valid passport
- A Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), from the Ministry of immigration for programs longer than 6 months
- Apply for a study permit and visa
- Quebec’s immigration law requires proof of valid health and hospitalization insurance.
See also>>>>>>>>Laval University Admission 2020-2021 | Admission Requirement