This is specially announced for interested applicants desiring to work with the TD Banks, US. The office of Information Security Specialist (US) is currently open for interested applicant 2022. To Apply for the position kindly follow this link
What Requirements is needed?
- University Degree.
• Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset, such as CISSP, CCSP, or CRISC.
• 7+ years of relevant experience.
• Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
• Advanced knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
• Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
• Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
• Understanding and experience in implementing automation solutions for assessment scoping, integration, and execution.
• Knowledge of and experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Job Code: 339457BR
Department: Technology Solutions
Statewide Mount Laurel, NJ
Work Duration: 40 Hours
How to Apply
Read more about the job position
For more information, please write to us using the comment box below.
Like and share this post.