Student Employment Program-Eligible Criteria for SEP, Application Requirements, Salary Range, Lenght of Term, Important Student notes.
The Student Employment Program –Canada…. This is to notify all students that the National Research Council Canada has released an employment program for all interested students who wish to apply;
City: Within a National Research Council Office across Canada
Duration: Approximately sixteen weeks (four months)
The NRC Advantage.
You are considered for admission if you have to meet any of the following:
- Students who have obtained a high school diploma (or grade 12 equivalent), and as well possess a minimum of B academic average
- If candidates are studying at a recognized Canadian educational institution and are returning to full-time studies in the next summer.
- You will be considered if you are a Canadian permanent resident
- Additionally, foreign national students who meet the eligibility requirements and as well studying in recognized institutions in Canada will be accepted.
- Most recent transcript
- University /college /high school (grade 12 or equivalent)
- An electronic copy document
Note ensure to include your location in the preferred work location(s) section of the application.
- From $563 to 1274 per week (37.5 hrs)
- Salaries are determined based on the number of academic semesters a student has completed.
- Student work terms last for approximately sixteen weeks (four months).
- Work can occur full-time during a non-academic semester and part-time (up to 20 hours/week) during an academic semester.
The incumbent must adhere to safe workplace practices at all times.
Hiring managers search the database for qualified candidates throughout the year. we thank all those who apply only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Click here to start the application.
See also>>>>>>>How to Get Health Care in Canada for Non-citizens