St. Francis Xavier University/StFX Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, St. Francis Xavier University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The St. Francis Xavier University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about St. Francis Xavier University admission requirements, a program of studies, application fee
- Find out Read through the admission necessities
- Find out your desired program requirements click here to explore programs
- Apply online click here to generate an account to start
- Send in other credentials after the online method
- The application is complete.
- English Language Proficiency
- Letter of intent
- evidence of official name change (if applicable)
- Two-letter of reference (Academic and professional reference).
High school students: the minimum requirements include the following:
- The general average of 70% in grade 12 with no score less than 65% in each subject.
- For detailed high school requirements, please visit https://www.stfx.ca/admissions/requirements.
- Nigeria: West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) results
- Philippines: Transcripts for grades 11 and 12; Katibayan (Senior High School Diploma from K-12 system).
To learn more about country requirements visit here.
English Language Proficiency Test| StFX Graduate Programs
|Test||Required Minimum score|
|IELTS||A minimum score of 6.5 in general and no score lesser than 6.0 in each band|
|TOEFL||90 iBT and no lesser than 20 in each band|
|MELAB||A minimum score of 81 is required|
|CAEL||general score 70 and no lower than 60 in each band|
|C1 Advanced||180 overall and no lower than 170 in each band|
|C2 Proficiency||180 overall and no lower than 170 in each band|
Key Dates and Application Deadlines| BStFX Graduate Programs
- August 2021: international student orientation
- September 1, 2021: Deadline for Domestic Student Application.
- Click here to access more deadlines.