Steps to a Healthier You, How do you begin physical activity, signs of poor mental health, The three Component of Exercise.
Having a healthy lifestyle brings us happiness and as well make us feel ourselves after reading this article you will learn more about your health and how to maintain it.
To have a healthy lifestyle develop this steps;
- Drink more water.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Eat the colorful.
- Cut down on processed foods.
- Avoid negative people in your life.
- Avoid negativity within yourself.
As you begin your fitness program, keep these tips in mind:
- Begin step by step and build up gradually. Give yourself plenty of time to warm up and cool down with easy walking or gentle stretching.
- Break things up if you have to.
- Be inspired.
- Listen to your body.
- Be flexible.
There are as follows:
- Aerobic activity
- Strength training
There are several sign of a poor mental health some are as follows:
- Having a sad feeling or sad
- Being confused or thinking it reduce ability to concentrate
- Extremely mood swings of high and lows
- Unnecessary fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
- Withdrawal from friends and social activities.
- Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense.
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom.
- Having an increased heart rate.
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired.
- Difficulty focused or thinking regarding nothing other than the present worry.