St.Thomas University Admission Application Processes ,Tuition Fees for International Applicants, application procedures for Brunswick High school students.
St. Thomas University Admission is out for all interested candidates who wish to apply: The Admission is open for all nationals.
St.Thomas University Admission Application Processes
Steps to apply are as follows:
STEP 1 Create an Account on the Application Portal with the steps given below;
- Firstly Visit STU.ca/signup to set up your future student account
- Analysis our admission necessities by visiting STU.ca/admissions. Click on your home province or country to review a detailed list of our admission necessities.
STEP 2 Submit Your Application with the procedures given below;
- Log in to your account at STU.ca/my account
- Click on “Start fresh Application.”
- Submit the required information
- Pay the $55 ($40 for applicants from New Brunswick) non-refundable application fee at the end to complete your submission.
STEP 3 Send Your Official Documents follow the steps below
This is for the New Brunswick High School Applicants
- If you are applying from a New Brunswick high school, please upload your educational transcript. The transcript upload form is found under the “Next Steps” tab on your applicant account.
For High School Applicants from Outside of New Brunswick
- Have your official transcript sent from your high school to the Admissions Office at [email protected]
This is for International Applicants
- In addition to a high school transcript, international applicants whose primary language is not English must also organize to have an authorized copy of their English aptitude scores sent directly to the Admissions Office. The St. Thomas University ETS institution code is 0803. International applicants who indicate that they are Permanent Residents must give a photocopy of their official Permanent Resident cards.
St. Thomas University Admission Application fees for International students
All costs listed are in Canadian dollars and reflect one year of attendance.
Bachelor of Arts – $17,208
Part-time (per three credit hour course) – $1,563
International students who have graduated from an Atlantic Canadian High School are entitled for a coaching fee category ($12,432) for the Bachelor of Arts program.
Costs programmed are for the 2021-2022 academic year. The costs for the 2022-2023 academic years still are official and free in May 2022.
See also>>>>>>>The Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence