St.Thomas More College Tuition 2023 –Fees & Costs. College Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The St. Thomas More College Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the College. The payment directives are given below:
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add St. Thomas More College as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take few business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your St. Thomas More College’s faulty fees click here.
You will need to pay your tuition; incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to learn more.
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about St. Thomas More College Academic and Other fees visit
Check here for more information about how to enroll, pay fees, and more.
|Tuition:||$23,000 (payable upon registration)|
|Grade Fees:||$225-$275 (varies per grade)|
|Living on Campus||Commuter|
For more information visit the Student Financial Assistance for guidance, information, tools, and services to help you meet your financial needs or complaints.