Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Admission Requirements, SAIT Admission Requirements, SAIT Required Documents for Admission
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) Admission is out for all interested candidates who wish to apply; the Admission is open for all nationals.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Admission Requirements
The SAIT Admission Application process is listed below:
- Apply online
- Submit your educational documents
- Demonstrate English language proficiency for all SAIT programs
- Check your application status online
- Apply for a study permit
- Payment of tuition fees
The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Required Credentials are as follows:
- Secondary and/or post-secondary transcripts, score sheets, and assessment results.
- A secondary diploma or graduation certificate, and/or post-secondary degree are needed.
- Clarification of grading level (it is often found on the back or the front page of transcripts).
- If your credentials were not issued in the English language, you must present certified translations and the original papers (in the original language). Refer to the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) to find an expert translator.
- Be sure that all your transcripts must illustrate at least three years of successive education (secondary and/or post-secondary).
- If your name was distorted, we will need confirmation of name to modify (marriage certificate, etc.).
- Submit to our International Document Assessment section for more information concerning country-specific certificate necessities.
Once all of the required educational credentials have been submitted, the assessment will be accomplished within approximately six weeks. You can check your application status at mySAIT.ca.
|Common English tests||Direct entry admission requirements|
|Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)||80 Internet-Based Test (IBT), with 20 in each category|
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)||6.0 in each skill|
|Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment (CLBA)||8.0 in all sections|
|Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL)||60 in the overall band|
|Pearson Test of English (PTE)||Minimum 53|
|Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB)||A required score of 76|