Swiss Government Excellence /SGS Scholarship –Online Application for Undergraduate, SGS Scholarship Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The SGS Scholarship Admission for Undergraduate is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about SGS Scholarship admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Health insurance for non-EU and non-EFTA students
- One-year half-fare public transportation card
- Monthly stipend of CHF 1920
- Support for various trips, dinners, and sightseeing tours
- Special CHE 300 housing allowance (paid once at the beginning)
- For non-EU students, a flight payment for a ticket back to their home country
- All other benefits are the same as to mention above for Ph.D.
- Monthly stipend of CHF 3500
Applicants are to require submitting 2 sets of application documents (1 original + 1 copy):
- 1st set of credentials contains the original, signed documents plus the letters of recommendation
- 2nd set of credentials is a copy of the 1st set except for the letters of approval
- Two copies of the applicant’s passport (major page with personal data)
- Medical certificate
- Copies of certificates and transcripts from previously attended Colleges.
- Confidential letters of recommendation
- Applicants for the doctoral program; admission letter from the doctoral school
- Letter from an academic host professor (including his/her CV)
- CV with a listing of educational publications
- FCS application form with a photo.
Applicants that do not meet all the criteria of SGS will be not be admitted.
- All doctoral applicants must also provide an admission letter from the doctoral school in addition to the supporting invitation.
- Applicants must provide a support letter from an academic professor at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he agrees to supervise and support the Ph.D. thesis.
- D. Applicant’s date of birth must be after December 31, 1984.
- For the USA: 05 October
- Australia: 30 November
- Pakistan: 30 October
- Indonesia: 11 December
- India: 12 November.
- Click here to start your application
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vanier CGS / Vanier Canada Graduate Governmental Scholarship