Seneca College Application Requirements, Program necessities, English language requirements, and how to apply.
This is to notify the general public that the Seneca College admission is ongoing for all interested applicant who wish to apply for the 2021/2022 academic section; the admission requirements and procedures are outlined below.
All applicants applying to a Seneca degree program must submit the following:
- High school transcripts for grades 10, 11 and 12 showing the entire program and its prerequisite courses.
- Transcripts must include six senior level courses equivalent to Ontario university elementary credits with an overall average of 65%.
- High school/secondary school diplomas (certificate of completion) are required.
- Applicants must submit transcripts or certificate for any completed university /post-secondary colleges courses or programs taken inside or outside of Canada.
- Academic records that are in a language other than English must include an official/certified English translation.
- Seneca assets the right to confirm submitted transcripts at any time. For courses and qualifications earned inside of Canada.
|Tests||Certificate Programs||Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programs||Degree Programs||Graduate Certificate Programs|
|CAEL CE and CAEL online||Minimum 60||Minimum 60||Minimum 70 (Writing no less than 60)||Minimum 70 (Writing no less than 60)|
|Cambridge English Exams (B2 First/FCE, C1 Advanced/CAE or C2 Proficiency/CPE)||Minimum 169 with no skill below 162||Minimum 169 with no skill below 162||Minimum 176 with no skill below 169||Minimum 176 with no skill less than 169|
|Duolingo||Minimum score 105 to 110||Minimum score 105 to 110||Minimum score 115 to 120||Minimum score 125 to 130|
|IELTS Academic||Minimum 6.0 with no skill below 5.5||Minimum 6.0 with no skill below 5.5||Minimum 6.5 with no skill below 6.0||Minimum 6.5 with no skill below 6.0|
|PTE Academic||Minimum score 58||Minimum score 58||Minimum score 60||Minimum score 60|
|TOEFL iBT (including MyBest TOEFL and Home Edition)||Minimum 80 with no skill below 20||Minimum 80 with no skill below 20||Minimum 84 with no skill below 21||Minimum 88 with no skill below 22|
|TOEFL Revised Paper Delivered||No skill below 20||No skill below 20||No skill below 21||No skill below 22|
- Open International Student Web Application
- generate an account or sign in via your Facebook, Google or Twitter account
- fill in your personal data
- evaluation available programs by semester
- categorize and choose your English proficiency
- Choose your start date, program choice(s) and the campus you wish to attend (Maximum 3 choices available)
- give details on your academic record
- Upload all essential credentials marked as required
- Fill the Information Release form if you wish for Seneca to communicate with your trusted contacts
- analyzed and print the “Review Application” page for your records
- Use a debit or credit card to pay the $90 application fee.
Seneca College have different date for all events and activities to view the admission time limit and other deadline kindly click here.
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>University of Calgary