Seneca College Admission Requirements, Eligibility Students Group, English Proficiency Test Exempt Countries, English language Proficiency Test requirements.
Seneca College Ontario Admission is ongoing for interested candidates who wish to apply for admission: the admission is open for all nationals: the Seneca College Admission Requirements is Outlined below
Seneca College Admission Requirements
The following are all the requirements
English Language Proficiency Requirements
All candidates applying to Seneca have to be well ready to study in English. If you are coming from a country where English is not the primary language, you must show one of the following:
- A Successful achievement of a maximum of two years of full-time study in a school and country where English is the primary language
- Successful completion of the least amount of one year of full-time study at the postsecondary level in an institution and country where English is the primary language
- A Successful achievement of an intensive English program such as the English Language Institute
- English aptitude test scores from one of the international English language easy bodies programmed below. Please note that the only tests taken in the last two years are regarded as official.
|Tests||Certificate Programs||Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programs||Degree Programs||Graduate Certificate Programs|
|CAEL CE and CAEL online||maximum 60||bare minimum 60||maximum 70 (Writing no less than 60)||Minimum 70 (Writing no less than 60)|
|Cambridge English Exams (B2 First/FCE, C1 Advanced/CAE or C2 Proficiency/CPE)||Minimum 169 with no skill below 162||Minimum 169 with no skill below 162||Minimum 176 with no skill below 169||Minimum 176 with no skill below 169|
|Duolingo||bare minimum score 105 to 110||Minimum score 105 to 110||Minimum score 115 to 120||Minimum score 125 to 130|
|IELTS Academic||Minimum 6.0 with no skill below 5.5||Minimum 6.0 with no skill below 5.5||Minimum 6.5 with no skill below 6.0||Minimum 6.5 with no skill below 6.0|
|PTE Academic||Minimum score 58||Minimum score 58||Minimum score 60||Minimum score 60|
|TOEFL iBT (including MyBest TOEFL)||Minimum 80 with no skill below 20||Minimum 80 with no skill below 20||Minimum 84 with no skill below 21||Minimum 88 with no skill below 22|
|TOEFL Revised Paper Delivered||No skill below 20||No skill below 20||No skill below 21||No skill below 22|
English Proficiency Test Exempt Countries
Applications from some English speaking countries are exempt from submitting English Language Proficiency test scores and are required to submit transcripts and credentials showing completion of English at the following levels:
|Certificate Programs||Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programs||Degree Programs||Graduate Certificate Programs|
|essential Level of English Completion for English Proficiency Test Exempt Countries||An achievement of Grade 12 High School English||Successful completion of Grade 12 High School English||Successful completion of Grade 12 High School English with an equivalent grade of 65% or higher||Successful completion of a post-secondary level English course or completion of a postsecondary credential that is at least one year in length, full time|
Academic Requirements for Seneca College
Admission necessities differ by level and program and in addition to English aptitude, programs may need credits in mathematics, biology, chemistry, at a level equivalent to Ontario’s curriculum, or a postsecondary degree or diploma, equivalent to an Ontario university or college.
Program particular pre-requisite courses and credentials are scheduled with the admission necessities on each program page.
Degree Programs Requirements.
Note that when applying to a Seneca degree program you must attach the following credentials:
- High school transcripts for grades 10, 11 and 12 showing all program particular pre-requisite courses.
- Transcripts must contain six (6) senior-level courses equal to Ontario university elementary credits with an overall average of 65%.
- High school/secondary school diploma (certificate of completion).
- You may as well forward your transcripts or certificates for any accomplished university/postsecondary college courses or programs taken within or outside of Canada.
- Be sure that your academic records that are in a language other than English have to contain an official/certified English translation.
- Seneca College reserves the right to all applicants to verify all submitted transcripts at any time. For courses and credentials earned within of Canada, Seneca College reserves the right to demand for original transcripts are sent directly to Seneca from the issuing institution. Applicants will be notified if this is required.
Eligible Student Groups
For Canadian citizen
A citizen of Canada as defined in the Citizenship Act or a person registered as an Indigenous Person as defined by the Indian Act.
The required documents:
- Proof of Canadian birth certificate and also,
- Canadian passport
Authorized visitor and spouse or dependent family members and staff
An official visitor is a foreign representative who, with official accreditation from the Canadian Dependent of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, has entered Canada or is in Canada to carry out the official duties.
- as a diplomatic negotiator or consular officer
- As a government recognized representative or certified of a country other than Canada, of the United Nations or any of its agencies, or of any intergovernmental organizations of which Canada is an associate. A spouse or dependent family member or a member of the staff of any such official visitor is also exempt from the international student schooling charge.
The essential Document:
- Passport of the visitor with diplomatic status
- Proof of diplomatic status
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate of student
- Passport of student
To apply kindly click here
See also>>>>>>>Mount Royal Scholarship Admission Application Requirements
and also check here to apply for a visa>>>>>>>>>>Canada Visitor Visa, How To Apply for Temporary Resident Visa