The Schlumberger Recruitment 2022/2023… | Schlumberger Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Schlumberger recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Schlumberger Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Schlumberger recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Schlumberger.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Schlumberger Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Field Specialist
The Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable Product Service Delivery to Customers. He/She identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages risk during service delivery.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Prepare Field Deliverables and capture field data
- Remove, secure, evaluate, reconcile, deploy, and Position Resources
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables and obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessment, and website inspections
- Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
- Higher National Degree (HND) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, petroleum, electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate with not more than 2years of post-graduation experience
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 15th November 2022
- Schlumberger DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.