Saskatchewan Polytechnic Admission Requirements, Program necessities, English language requirements, how to apply and Application fee.
This is to notify the general public that the Saskatchewan Polytechnic admission is ongoing for all interested applicant who wish to apply for the 2021/2022 academic section; the admission requirements and procedures are outlined below.
- Choose Your Program
- Meet the English language proficiency.
- Prepare to Apply
- Apply Online
- Submit Your Admission Requirements
- Receive an Offer of the Study Plan
- Pay a Deposit Fee
- Receive a Letter of Acceptance
- Apply for a Study Permit
- Pay Tuition
- For all applicant starting in the fall, winter and spring.
- Click here.
Student whose first language is not English or if their previous education was in another language, these students are required to demonstrate English Proficiency by submitting the results of one of the following evaluation methods at the level relatives to their applied programs. Visit here to see the required proficiency.
Tuition deposit amounts:
|Domestic applicants (not applicable to Skills Training)||$600|
|International applicants in subsequent program||$2,500|
|International applicants to bundled programs|
Assessed at program one ($7,500)
Assessed at program two ($2,500)
To submit this application you must pay the non-refundable application fee by Visa, MasterCard
- Domestic Applicants (Canadian citizens and permanent residents) – $75.
- International Applicants – $150.
- Saskatchewan Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (SCBScN) – $100 (This fee is waived for University of Regina students with a UR number).
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lists of Colleges in Canada