SAIT POLYTECHNIC Fees International 2022 –Fees & Costs. College Fees. Incidental and Ancillary Fees, faculty, Program, Admission Fees
The SAIT POLYTECHNIC Payment portal is open for all current and new students applying for admission into the College. The payment directives are given below:
To learn more about fees and student financial services visit here.
How to make payments through online banking
- Log into your bank’s online system.
- Add SAIT POLYTECHNIC as a payee on your bill payment profile
- Enter your account details
- Note that it may take up to 10 business days for your payment to process.
- Your university fees consist of Tuition and others Costs based on your faculty and degree.
- To complete registration, you’ll need to pay your fees ahead of your Faculty’s registration deadlines.
- To pay your SAIT POLYTECHNIC’s faulty fees click here.
You will need to pay your tuition, incidental and ancillary fees by the date fixed or arrange for a payment deferral if you’ll be receiving the government’s financial aid. Click here to view Deadlines.
- Find out more supplementary information about Registration Steps and Deadlines, including directions on paying your Fees and Requesting a Tuition Fee Deferral here.
For more information about SAIT POLYTECHNIC Academic and Other fees visit
Check here for more information about how to enroll, pay fees, and more.
SAIT Polytechnic Tuition Fees
|Medicine and HealthCare (1 Course)||2 year||CAD 21984|
|Engineering (7 Courses)||2 year||CAD 15179 – CAD 18602|
|Media Films (1 Course)||2 year||CAD 17580|
|Hospitality & Tourism (2 Courses)||2 year||CAD 15311 – CAD 15624|
For more information visit the Student Financial Assistance for guidance, information, tools, and services to help you meet your financial needs or complaints.