Saint Marys University Scholarship application, Undergraduate English Language Requirements, How to apply online, How to Apply for a study permit.
Saint Mary’s University online Admission Application is ongoing for all interested both Indigenous and International students who want to apply for admission.
Undergraduate English Language Requirements
This is for the student who has not attended an English language secondary school; one of the following is required:
- TOEFL: least amount score of 550 (paper-based test)
- iBT TOEFL: bare minimum score of 80 in general with no band score lower than 20
- IELTS school (including those taken for UKVI): maximum score of 6.5 with no score below 6.0. We will also receive the IELTS online indicator trial where IELTS testing centers are closed.
- Can TEST: with a minimum of 4.5 with no individual score lower than 4.0
- CAEL: least of 60 with no individual band less than 50
- Cambridge ESOL Exams CAE: grade of A, B, or C
- Pearson PTE: maximum score of 58 or improved
- Successful completion of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Level 6 at the Language Centre, Saint Mary’s University
- achievement of university elementary English at a Languages Canada standard school recognized by Saint Mary’s
- Completion of 3 years in a Canadian secondary school where the language of coaching and examination is English
Visas and permits