Ryerson University Graduate Admission Requirements, Document to submit, what to do after applying, and English Language Proficiency tests and minimum scores
The Ryerson University Admission is open for all interested applicants who wish to apply for the ongoing Graduate programs;
Ryerson University Graduate Admission Requirements
Admissions Information for each of the following programs.
- Achievement document of a four-year undergraduate degree in engineering, or an interrelated field in the biomedical sciences from an accredited institution.
- maximum score point of average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.33/4.33 (B+) in the last two years of study
- proclamation of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency requirement
- Accomplished credential of a four-year undergraduate degree in engineering, or a related field in the biomedical sciences (e.g. are biology, biochemistry, physiology, immunology, genetics, etc.) from an accredited institution
- A Minimum grade summit average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.00/4.33 (B) in the last two years of study
- Statement of interest
- Letters of approval must be two
- English language aptitude necessity
- Completion of a master’s degree in biomedical engineering, or a related field in either engineering or biomedical sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, physiology, immunology, genetics, etc.), from an accredited institution
- maximum grade point average (GPA) or equivalent of 3.33/4.33 (B+)
- Statement of interest
- letters of recommendation two
- The English language expertise requirements.
English Language Requirements
All interested applicants (as well as those who have accomplished a degree, internationally at a French-speaking institution) will be required to provide official recognition of English language proficiency through one of the accepted examinations listed below unless:
- The applicant has completed two or more years of full-time post-secondary education at a Canadian university.
- They have finished two or more years of full-time post-secondary education at a university at which English was the primary language of tutoring.
- The university attained for their graduate degrees English was the primary language of learning.
For exemption from this necessity, all applicants are required to give an official statement from their institution’s Registrar’s office confirming the use of English as the Medium of tutoring for the duration of their study. This letter will be required to be submitted through the applicant portal once you have applied and have been asked to submit your credentials. This applies to all internationally educated applicants, including those that are currently studying within North America.
Country-Specific Program| Ryerson University Graduate Requirements
|Country||Minimum B/3.00 GPA||Minimum B+/3.33 GPA||Bachelor’s Equivalent||Master’s degree Equivalent|
|Nicaragua||83%||87%||Licenciatura, requiring at least 4 years of study||Maestria|
|Niger||14/20||15/20||Maitrise, Diplome d’Agronomie approfondie/d’Ingenieur Agronome, Docteur en Medecine||Diplome d’Etudes approfondies (DEA), Diplome d’Etudes superieures specialisees (DESS)|
|Nigeria||63%; Second Class Upper; 4/5||67%; Second Class Upper; 4/5||Bachelor’s degree (Honours) requiring at least 4 years of study||Master’s degree|
If your country was not specified above click here to view your specific country requirements and also program-specific requirements.
We are accepting the TOEFL iBT special Home Edition and IELTS indicator. Duolingo is not an accepted test for Graduate Studies at Ryerson University
|Academic Program||TOEFL (IBT) Institution Code 0886||IELTS- Academic||CAEL||PTE||Cambridge Assessment Test|
(All programs, except those listed below)
Master of Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
|Communication and Culture,
Master of Business Administration (MBA),
Master of Science in Management,
PMDip – Accounting
What to do after applying
- Visit after Applying to review your then steps and tasks.
- Please be certain to add [email protected] to your email contact list and check your spam file to guarantee you do not miss vital communications from us.
- Log in to your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal to analyze documents issued to you by Undergraduate Admissions and to follow your request.
As an applicant, you have access to your Choose Ryerson candidate Portal until your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal account will be deactivated. After this conclusion, your communications will stay available through RAMSS.
After you have applied to the University of Ryerson, your language-proficiency time limit will indicate in your online submission checklist
For more information, you click here
see also>>>>>University of Victoria admission requirements