Royal Road University Admission Requirements, English Language Necessities for global students, Minimum test score requirements
Royal Road University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who want to apply for the ongoing admission the admission Requirements is listed below:
Royal Road University Admission Requirements
English Language Necessities for global students:
- Holding a standard qualification from an English speaking country
Demonstrate that you graduated from a recognized diploma or degree program from a standard college or university where English was the primary language of tutoring in an English-speaking country.
- Forward your English language aptitude mark report
Prove your English proficiency by submitting an English language proficiency test score report from the following organizations:
- International English Language Testing System Academic (IELTS-A)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL-iBT)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A)
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
Assessment results are considered effective for two years from the period of your exam. Results are considered approved when sent directly from the testing organization.
Other language proficiency test scores may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Minimum test score requirements
The maximum test score supplies for our undergraduate and graduate curriculums are scheduled below:
For Undergraduate first-year entry programs
- IELTS-Academic: 6.5 general with no particular band total less than 6.0
- TOEFL-iBT: 88 generally with a maximum score of 20 in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- PTE-A: 60 generals with no section less than 58
Undergraduate first-year entrance course with academic and language support
- IELTS-Academic: 6.0 overall with a least 5.5 in listening and reading, and 6.0 in writing and speaking
- TOEFL-iBT: 79 generals with a maximum of 18 reading, 23 in writing, and 19 in listening and speaking
- PTE-A: 55 generally with a minimum score of 55 in writing and speaking, and 51 in listening and reading
- DET: 105 total with a minimum of 95 in mastery, conception, conversation, and creation.
Undergraduate third-year entry and graduate programs
- IELTS-Academic: 6.5 overall with a minimum 6.5 in writing and speaking, and 6.0 in listening and reading
- TOEFL-iBT: 88 overall with a minimum of 24 in writing, and 20 in listening, reading, and speaking
- PTE-A: 60 overall with a minimum 60 in writing and speaking, and 58 in listening and reading
- DET: 115 overall with a minimum of 110 for mastery, comprehension, and conversation; and 115 for production
Some programs may require additional proof of English competence.
International Learning and Language Centre programs
If you’ve been temporarily admitted into a degree program at Royal Roads, but don’t meet the English language requirements, you can complete an international pathway program to demonstrate proficiency in English.
We offer two programs through our Global Learning and Language Centre:
- English for Academic Purposes
- University Academic Preparation
These curriculums begin at an IELTS 4.5 level and are planned to advance your English language, academic and critical intelligent skills. They’ll help you to improve the sureness and skills to get ahead in a Canadian undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Admission requirements by country
for more information click here
You can see also>>>>>>David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award