Royal Road University Admission Requirements, English Language Necessities for global students, Minimum test score requirements
Royal Road University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who want to apply for the ongoing admission the admission Requirements is listed below:
Royal Road University Admission Requirements
English Language Necessities for global students:
- Holding a standard qualification from an English speaking country
Demonstrate that you graduated from a recognized diploma or degree program from a standard college or university where English was the primary language of tutoring in an English-speaking country.
- Forward your English language aptitude mark report
Prove your English proficiency by submitting an English language proficiency test score report from the following organizations:
- International English Language Testing System Academic (IELTS-A)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL-iBT)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A)
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
Assessment results are considered effective for two years from the period of your exam. Results are considered approved when sent directly from the testing organization.