Royal Military College of Canada Admission Requirements, International baccalaureate requirement, Program-specific Necessities.
Royal Military College of Canada admission is ongoing for interested students who want to go into military school
Royal Military College of Canada Admission Requirements
To apply applicants must meet one of the following states;
- Applicant must be an applicant to a subsidized education entry program of the Canada Armed Forces such as ROTP.
- Be a current servicing member of the CAF and have a complete basic MOSID (military Occupational Structure Indication Code) training.
- Be a release member of the CAF (as per Article 15.01 of the Queen’s Regulations and Orders (QR&O’s).
International Baccalaureate (IB)
This is for students applying with IB documents; RMC will consider the following requirements:
- Prerequisite preparation at either the Higher or Subsidiary Level.
- Applicants who are completing both the IB Diploma and another high school curriculum at the Royal Military College will decide the set of information to determine which credentials best position you for admission.
- SL Mathematical Studies and SL Further Mathematics are not acceptable prerequisites for admission.
Applicants who pursue the IB Diploma must assure the following general admission requirements as well as the program-specific requirements listed below:
The general conditions are as follows:
Complete the full IB Diploma;
- With three subjects at the Higher Level, and
- A maximum grade total of 28 (excluding bonus points).
Arts – in adding up to the specific conditions, candidates must have:
- HL or SL in English or French with a maximum score of 4, and
- HL or SL Mathematics.
Science – adding up to the specific conditions, candidates must have:
- HL or SL in English or French with a bare minimum score of 4;
- HL or SL Mathematics, plus 2 of
- Chemistry and
For engineering candidates must have the following in addition to the general conditions,
HL or SL English or French with a maximum score of 4;
- HL or SL Mathematics;
- HL or SL Chemistry; and
- HL or SL Physics.
Scholastic Aptitude Tests (SATs)
In lieu of the programmed exact subject basics, RMC will consider applications based on SAT Examinations results, from individuals who acquire a high school diploma and where the completion of the subject prerequisites is not evident.
For admission to Arts
- SAT Reasoning Test;
- SAT Subject Test in English (Literature); and,
- SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1.
For admission to Science
- SAT Reasoning Test;
- SAT Subject Tests in;
- English (Literature);
- Mathematics Level 1 and 2; and two of
- Chemistry, or
For Admission to Engineering
- SAT Reasoning Test:
- and the SAT Subject Tests in;
- Mathematics Level 1 and 2,
- Physics, and
Please note that the ROTP is open for;
- High school student
- College/university students
Steps to apply
- Kindly click here
see also>>>>>>Ontario University Admission Requirement and processes