Red Deer College Programs Admission Requirements, English Language Proficiency Test, Application fees, How to apply.
Red Deer College Admission is ongoing for interested students who wish to apply for admission; the admission is open for all nationals:
Red Deer College Admission Requirements.
All applicants must understand the RDC’s English Language aptitude necessities
- Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency for admission to credit programs by providing official credentials to the office of the Registrar at international [email protected] or by regular mail, after an online application has been submitted.
- Certain RDC programs have unique English Language Proficiency Requirements; ensure you review the requirements for your desired program.
- Applicants must as well meet all other program admission requirements including the English Course and a minimum percentage grade required for the program.
Method 1 | SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF ONE OF THE RECOGNIZED ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TESTS
International applicants may demonstrate their English Language Proficiency by completing one of the recognized English Language Proficiency Tests described in the table below through achievements of the minimum required scores.
|Method to Demonstrate English Language Proficiency ( ELP)||Credentials Required to Verify|
|Completion of the English Language Proficiency Test as follows:||Test results mailed or emailed directly to the Office of the Registrar at [email protected]|
|Program||TOEFL (overall score)||IELTS* Academic (overall score)
RDC will continue to accept IELTS Indicator where IELTS is not available in person.
(overall score)CAEL Online will also be accepted.
|Duolingo English Test|
|All other programs||83 iBT
|6.5 with at least 5.5 on each band score||60 with at least 55 on each band score||77 with at least 72 on each band score||59 with at least 56 on each band score||115|
|Early Learning and Childcare||N/A||6.5 with at least 6.0 on each band score||N/A||N/A||N/A||115|
|Bachelor of Education||100 iBT
|8.0 with at least 7.5 on each band score||80 with at least 75 on each band score||84 with at least 78 on each band score||76||115|
|All School of Health Sciences Programming||92 iBT
|7.0 with at least 6.5 on each band score||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Method 2 | COMPLETION OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS 30-1 OR EQUIVALENT WITH A MINIMUM GRADE OF 60%
International applicants may demonstrate their English Language Proficiency by providing proof that they have accomplished English Language Arts 30-1 or equivalent with a maximum percentage grade of 60%.
|Method to Demonstrate ELP||Documentation Required to Verify|
|Completion of English Language Arts 30-1 or equivalent with a bare minimum of 60%.||Authorized transcripts.|
Steps on how to apply to Red Deer College
- Click here and fill in the appropriate information
- Click on submit and wait for the next information
Red Deer College Admission Application Fees:
- For Domestic student: $120 non-refundable
- International student: $150 non-refundable (CDN funds)
Note: the application fee is good for one academic year.
When to Apply
See also>>>>>Embassy Visa Fees for Students Tourist and Visitors