Queen’s University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Queen’s University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Queen’s University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Queen’s admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
- Apply early for any government awards
- Explore the degrees available at Queen’s
- Check the minimums here
- Find out if you need a supervisor
- Find out about tuition, student activity fees, and basic living expenses
- Check the program website for average financial packages available to graduate students
- You are now ready to apply!
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test)
|For an overall maximum score of 88 (out of 120).|
All applicants need to have the minimum score in each test, as well as the general score.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – score of 7 on the academic module
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) – 65 (least amount overall score)
- Canadian Academic English Language (Computer Edition) (CAEL CE) – 70 (minimum overall score)
- Please note that the application of $110 (CDN) is non-refundable.
- Apply at least two to four weeks ahead of your program application deadline
- Ensure you select the correct program
- Supplementary information form
- Resume letter, writing sample
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Permanent resident card
- Start your application by clicking here
- Fill out the correct details
- Click on create account
- Wait for the next steps.