Orgon State University Scholarship – Scholarship Description, Eligibility criteria, Supporting Documents, Acceptable Course/ Subjects, Application Procedures, and benefits.
Orgon State University Scholarship is open for all international students who wish to apply the scholarship is for undergraduate students the requirements and criteria are given below for interested candidates.
The international Regional Awards at Orgon State University is open for international students. The scholarship allows an undergraduate level program(s) in the field of all subjects taught at Oregon
Oregon State University will provide the tuition fee for winning applicants for undergraduate programs.
- Partial Funding
- Oregon State University
- All subjects
- International students
- Eligible countries: international applicants can participate in this award program.
- Admissible criteria: for applying for this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria for qualification:
- All applicants must have a previous degree for entry in undergraduate study
- Candidates have to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All international students are eligible to apply for bursaries.
Applicants are required to submit the following credentials:
- Letter of recommendation
- A resume
- Photocopy of passport and all the previous necessary mark-sheet.
- The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
How to apply: to be enlisted in this award program, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree course work t the university . after taking confirmation; you will be eligible for the bursary.
Admission Necessities: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates
Language Requirements: Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting an acceptable certificate of English language aptitude.
To apply click here
See also>>>>>>>>>>>CBU Graduate programs/Cape Breton University Admission