Online Application for Ontario University (Undergraduate Application 105), International or Canadian Residents not currently attending an Ontario High School, Ontario University Online Application for Undergrad 105, Fall 2021 Entry Application for Ontario University Admission.
Online Application for Ontario University Admission Application 2021/2022 into the Fall 2021 Entry of Ontario University (Current Ontario Secondary School 101 Application Type, and Undergrad 105 for International or Canadian Residents not currently attending an Ontario High School) is open for students who desire to enroll.
Students should take note of the following before applying.
Understand your eligibility (i.e. if you are eligible for Undergrad 101 or Undergrad 105).
Create an OUAC Account
Mark important application deadlines:
Log in to the website to review important information regarding your admission
Table of Contents
This is applicable to International or Canadian applicants not currently attending an Ontario high school. To apply for Ontario University, Fall 2021 Entry, you need Ontario Account to be able to apply for admission.
Create an OUAC Account
- Go to Ontario Secondary School Application (105)
- Create an OUAC Account
- Visit your email to confirm account creation and set a password.
How to Login to Ontario (OUAC) University Portal.
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click login
How to Recover Password on Ontario (OUAC) University Portal:
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/reset
- Enter your Ontario Account Username and Email
- Click Recover Password
How to Recover Username on Ontario (OUAC) University Portal
- Go to https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/nonsecondary/en_CA/user/recover
- Enter your Date of Birth and Email
- Click Recover Username
- Base Application Fee: $156
- Additional Choice Fee: $50/choice
- International Service Fee: $10
- Transcript Request Fees:
Click https://www.ouac.on.ca/transcript-request-fees/ to request a transcript.
- Supplemental Document Evaluation Fee
|Supplemental Document Evaluation Fees|
|University of Guelph/Guelph-Humber||$80
Applicants to programs other than the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) pay $80.
|University of Guelph – Veterinary Medicine||$100
Applicants seeking admission to DVM (alone or in combination with other program choices) pay $100.
|Ontario Tech University||$80|
|University of Ottawa||$90|
Includes transfer credit evaluation.
|University of Toronto||$90|
|University of Waterloo||$85|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||$80|
|University of Windsor||$50|
- Supplemental Program Fee
|Supplemental Program Fees|
|McMaster University – Engineering||$40|
|McMaster University – Integrated Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences||$40|
|University of Toronto – Architecture||$45|
|University of Toronto – Commerce||$50|
|The University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science – Computer Science||$50|
|University of Toronto – Engineering||$60|
|University of Toronto – Medical Radiation Sciences||$47|
|University of Waterloo – Accounting||$53.25|
|University of Waterloo – Engineering||$53.25|
Mode of payment to Ontario University Application
- Payment can be made using a Credit/Debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit, or Debit MasterCard).
- Payment can be made using Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This normally takes 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Payment can be made using Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
Note: Payment is non-refundable and is done at the time of application