Ontario Tech University Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Ontario Tech University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
Ontario Tech University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for the interested applicants; learn more about Ontario admission requirements, a program of studies, application fees:
Ontario Tech University Graduate Programs
- Review admission requirements
- Check application deadlines
- Prepare your application
- Apply online
- Send your documents
- Check your application status online.
- Applicant should hold a four-year honors degree or its equivalent from a standard institution in a similar area of graduate study or a closely connected subject.
- The general academic standing of at least a B standard (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 percent), with a least amount B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
- Achievement of a research project or thesis-based master’s level degree from a known institution in a similar area of graduate study or a closely related subject.
- A maximum B+ average (GPA: 3.3 on a 4.3 scale or 77 to 79 percent).
- Hold a four-year honors degree or its equivalent from a documented institution in the area of graduate study or a closely connected subject.
- The least amount B-minus standard (GPA: 2.7 on a 4.3 scale or 70 to 72 percent).
It is extremely recommended that you begin the application procedure well in progress of the time limit.
See here for the application time limit.
At this stage of the application process you should:
- Locate a supervisor (for research and project-based programs). Please make reference to a possible supervisor in your application for admission.
- Complete every required test or exam such as English proficiency tests or GRE exams.
- Contact your referees.
- Meet all of the essential credentials compulsory to complete your application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English language Proficiency
- One unofficial transcript of each previous undergraduate and graduate transcript
- One to two-page statement of academic intent
- Photocopy of your degree parchment(s
- Any essential program-specific documentation.
Please note: If you take a Standard English language aptitude test, its score shall prevail as the formative confirmation of your English language proficiency.
|English language test||Minimum score|
|CAEL||70 (with no sub-score below 60)|
|IELTS||6.5 (7 for programs in Education or Health Sciences)|
The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (SGPS) only accepts IELTS scores in the Academic testing format. Scores from the IELTS General Training format will not be accepted.
|TOEFL (Internet-based)||83 to 87 (92 to 93 for programs in Education or Health Sciences)|
MyBest scores or super scores are not accepted. Only the most recent TOEFL score will be considered.
|TOEFL (paper-based)||560 (580 for programs in Education or Health Sciences)|
- The university’s TOEFL code is 7178.
- Begin your application here.
ALSO >>>>>>University of Ottawa Graduate Programs