Mount Saint Vincent /MSVU Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Mount Saint Vincent /MSVU Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Mount Saint Vincent /MSVU Admission for Graduate programs are ongoing for an interested applicants; learn more about /MSVU admission requirements, program of studies, application fees:
- To view the required score click here.
Applicants are required to make a non-refundable payment of $50 CAD, for the application. You can pat this application online via visa /MasterCard when submitting the application.
- Letter of intent
- Reference information
- Academic reference
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Application
- Research Master of Arts
- Portfolio submission release form
- Research proposals MSC AHN and MSC AHN w/IEP.
- For more information about supplementary graduate, packs click here to fill out the applicable forms for proper identification.
Application is to forward their supporting documents to the below address:
- Admissions Office
Mount Saint Vincent University
166 Bedford Highway
Halifax, NS B3M 2J6 CANADA
- Phone: 902.457.6117
- Fax: 902.457.6498
The time limit to apply for individual graduate programs is listed here .some programs continue to accept applicants after the application deadline. To find out more click on the link shown above
- Click here
- Select your country
- Fill out the appropriate details
- Ensure all data are correct
- Click on register.
After your application, this is the next step to take to learn about the embassy fees and how to apply for a study permit kindly click here for full details.
See also>>>>>>>>>>>Kingshood University Graduate Programs 2022