Mount Royal University/MRU Graduate Programs –Online Application for Graduate, Mount Royal University Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Mount Royal University Admission for Graduate programs is ongoing for an interested applicant; learn more about Mount Royal University admission requirements, program of studies, application fees:
- Explore the degrees available
- Check the minimums
- Find out if you need a supervisor
- Find out about tuition, student activity fees, and basic living expenses
- Check the program website
- You are now ready to apply!
|How to meet ELP||Score/Level|
|1. High School/Secondary and/or Post-secondary (transferable to MRU) courses||2 years of full-time study in English and English Language Arts 30 – 1 (equivalent)|
|2. LEAP 4 higher taken at Mount Royal||LEAP 4 with B- (80%)|
|3. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||86 (min. 20 in each of four sections)|
|4. IELTS (International English Language Test [Academic])||6.5 (min. 5.5 on each band)|
|5. CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)||70 (min. 60 in each band)|
|6. MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)||85 (min. 3 in oral section)|
|7. PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic)||58 (min. 55 in each area)|
|8. CAE (Cambridge English: Assessment)||C1 or C2 record Awarded (Pass at Grade C with min. 180 overall)|
|9. CanTEST (Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees)||4.5 general minimum|
- All applicants are to meet the following criteria for admission qualification:
- English Language Arts 30-1: a minimum grade of 60%.
- Mathematics 30 – Minimum grade 60%
- Biology 30; grade of 60% is required
- Chemistry 30: a minimum of 60% as well.
- The application period for International Students: (October 1 – April)
- Documents: May 1
- Application deadline April 1
- Letter of intent
- Reference letter
- English language proficiency proof
- Other institution records
- Before applying click here to get you A MyAlberta Digital ID
- Click on apply here
- Select on new where
- Fill out the form
- Follow the directives given.
See also>>>>>>>How to Get Health Care in Canada for Non-citizens