Mount Royal University Admission Requirements, Admission Categories, Program Requirements, English Language Proficiency requirements.
Mount Royal University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply the admission is open to all nationals:
Mount Royal University Admission Requirements
Mount Royal University Admission Requirements is as follows:
Mount Royal University has a general policy that applies to most undergraduate programs. Each of the programs has its specific admission requirements.
To be qualified for this admission please ensure you meet the complete admission requirements demanded from the school.
- High school applicant: You are measured to be a high school applicant if you are in your last year of high school if you have left or completed high school and if you have completed fewer than eight post-secondary courses.
- Post-secondary application
- Mature applicant
- Click here to view.
The English Language aptitude Requirement
All applicants should meet two parts of English necessities for admission into Mount Royal if their first language (learned and understood) is not English.
- English Language Arts 30-1 (or equivalent) if necessary by the program, and as well,
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency in one of the following ways:
English Language Proficiency Score
|How to meet ELP||Score/Level|
|1. High School/Secondary and/or Post-secondary (transferable to MRU) courses||2 years of full-time study in English (see list of English speaking countries below) and English Language Arts 30 – 1 (equivalent)|
|2. LEAP 4 Advanced taken at Mount Royal||LEAP 4 with B- (80%)|
|3. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||86 (min. 20 in each of four sections)|
|4. IELTS (International English Language Test [Academic])||6.5 (min. 5.5 on each band)|
|5. CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)||70 (min. 60 in each band)|
|6. MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)||85 (min. 3 in oral component)|
|7. PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic)||58 (min. 55 in each area)|
|8. CAE (Cambridge English: Assessment)||C1 or C2 Certificate Awarded (Pass at Grade C with min. 180 overall)|
|9. CanTEST (Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees)||4.5 general maximum|
Specific country admission Requirements:
- click here your country requirements
Steps on how to begin the Mount Royal University Admission Application
- Click here to view the category you belong
- You will be given a form to fill
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Click on apply
- you can as well apply through the Ontario application center click here to apply
See also>>>>>>>>>>Ontario University Admission Requirement and processes