Mount Royal Scholarship Admission Application Requirements, How to Apply, Before you apply, Required Documents.
Mount Royal scholarship is ongoing for all interested, international candidates who wish to apply the scholarship is open for all nationals
Mount Royal Scholarship Admission Application Requirements
Startup Your Application Processes Here:
- First of all, click here to open an account.
- Fill in your username, password, and your security questions and keep them safely
- Answer the questions correctly and follow the directives
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Complete and pay the fee then submit your application
- Monitor your account for a notification from IRCC.
Before you applying check-in for the following
Get your Social Insurance Number;
In case you’re wondering what is Social Insurance Number it is a 9- digit number that you need to work and be paid in Canada and access government programs and benefits. It is as well used to file taxes. You must apply for a SIN if you plan to work in Canada or as an international student, be sure that you understand the eligibility criteria to work in Canada.
How to Apply: Please note that one of the following documents is needed
- A study permit that states you “may accept employment’’ or “may work in Canada’’ OR
- A study permit and a “confirmation to work off-campus” letter issued by IRCC prior to
The Required supporting documents are as follows:
One of the following supporting documents among others that will be outlined in your documents checklist:
- UCI (Unique Client Identifier) – the 8 or 10 digit figure (xxxx-xxxx or xx-xxxx-xxxx) on your Study consent. Omit the dash in between the digits when entering onto your application
See also>>>>>>> here to apply for admission