Mohawk College Application Requirements, Supporting Documents Requirements , How to make payment to Mohawk College ,English Language Requirements.
Mohawk College Admission is ongoing for all students who are interested in applying; the admission is open for all nationals:
Mohawk College Admission Requirements
To avoid delays, include all requested credentials, including:
Supporting Documents Required for Mohawk College Admission
- A make a copy of of the picture and address pages of your passport
- Translated and notarized transcripts from your high school (secondary school) and higher education institute (if valid).
- Official IELTS / TOEFL result or English grade 12 credits from a Canadian secondary school if authorized.
- Translated and notarized Diploma(s) /Degree(s) from your high school.
- A non refundable $100 CAD application fee (see the steps below)
- Applicants in Canada only must include:
- A copy of your valid study permit
- evidence of number present from a different institution (LOA and /or transcript ),and
- A non refundable $2,200 tuition deposit (first semester tuition fee balance to be paid within 20 days of receiving Letter of Acceptance).
- All of the above documentation should collect into one PDF file.
How to make payment to Mohawk College
Step 1: Find your institution;
- Begin by accessinghttps://www.flywire.com/select-institution
- Begin by accessing ,Enter the name of the institution you want to pay ,or select them from the drop down menu
- If you do not see your institution listed ,kindly access the payment page through a link sent in your most recent invoice or in your student account if you are paying an educational institution
Step 2: input your country and payment sum:
- Once you have selected the intuition, enter the country that your payment is coming from and the amount you wish to pay
- Click “NEXT” to continue .you will then see all of the payment methods that Flywire offers for payments from your country to your institution.
Step 3: Select your payment method
Step 4: Enter the payer’s information
- input the payers personal details .the payer information should include the information of the account or card holder who is making the payment on your behalf
- Agree to Flywire’s terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of the form
- Click on next to continue
Steps 5: enter the payment information
- Fill in the information required by your institution
- Enter the contact information and your intuition
- Select continue to proceed
Step 6: Review and confirm your information
- Review the payer and the payment information for accuracy. Use the previous button if you would like to edit your information
- Click on pay to continue
Step 7: For bank transfer payments
- Review payment instructions (including Flywire bank details) will be automatically displayed
- You can also download a duplicate of these directives in a PDF document. Please note that we will not ask for your bank account information
Step 8: For credit payment
- Enter your card number, name, expiration date, and security code
- Input your information in 15 minute before the session times out
- Click ‘make payment’ to continue.
Step 9 – For online process:
- Log in with your credentials to the select online process
- Follow the directions to complete your sum.
- Lastly click here to start payment
English Language Proficiency Test Requirements
International English Language
Common EuropeanFramework of Referencefor Languages
|Level 8||Overall 5.5|
(W/S maximum Band Score: 6)
|Level 7||Overall 5.5|
(W/S Minimum Band Score: 5.5)
|Level 6||Overall 5|
(W/S Minimum Band Score: 5)
|Level 5||Overall 4|
(W/S Minimum Band Score: 4.5)
|Level 4||Overall 3.5|
(W/S Minimum Band Score: 3.5)
|Level 3||Overall 3|
(W/S Minimum Band Score: 3)
|Level 2||Overall 2.5|
(W/S maximum Band Score: 2.5)
|Level 1||Overall 2.5||0|
see also how to apply for visa>>>>Canada Visitor Visa, How To Apply for Temporary Resident Visa