Mexico University Scholarships 2021-2022–Online Application for Scholarship Application login, Application fees, Deadlines, Program requirements, and academic qualifications released online.
The Mexico University Scholarship application is ongoing for interested applicant; learn more about University Scholarship admission requirements, program of studies, application fees:
- Enrollment fee for Mexican University Admission
- Mexican University tuition fee
- Monthly living allowance (stipend)
- Medical insurance
- Airfare in & out of Mexico
- Student VISA application
- Conference and Mexican study tour expenses
- Traveling allowance for traveling within Mexico.
- Mexican nationals are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to two or more persons of the same family or spouses.
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s Masters or Doctoral degree required to pursue the degree for which the Mexican scholarship is requested.
- A minimum average of 80 must have been obtained on a scale from 0 to 100, or its equivalent, in the last degree obtained.
- Spanish translation of Documents and forms will be necessary if the documents are not already in Spanish.
- The selection of degree programs at Mexican University must satisfy its course-specific supplies.
- The demand is made in a personal capacity and only one application will be received per person.
NOTE: the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) may confirm at any time that the information given by the candidate is genuine, arranged in accordance with the policy in force in case the applicant provides fake information.
- A written document detailing the reasons that the candidates want to carry out the studies of research in Mexico (minimum 2 pages).
- Study plan
- The applicants are interested Research-based program of study along with a research proposal.
- Letter of acceptance from any Mexican University professor.
- Commitment Letter for Mexican Government Scholarship Acceptance (Download)
- A copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 months prior to submission of the application, indicating that the student enjoys good health.
- Passport copy or birth certificate proof
- 4 (four) recent, original photographs (not digital prints) of the front, with white background, 3cm x 3cm. They must be delivered with your name and nationality on the back. For online applications, these Photographs must be delivered upon arrival in Mexico if they win the scholarship
For more information on how to apply visit here
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>>StFX Graduate Programs | St. Francis Xavier University Admission